Thursday, February 26, 2015
Mpls Photo Center
Cocktail and Business Attire
TICKETS: Save $10 when you BUY PRE-SALE TICKETS today! Tickets are available below or at our office; to avoid fees, pay by cash, check, or card at our office or Call 612.353.5178.
You’re invited to the West Broadway Business and Area Coalition’s first of its kind, Taste of West Broadway fundraiser! The West Broadway Business District has grown significantly over the past five years; join us to celebrate our accomplishments and continue the momentum of building a vibrant business district.
Can’t attend but would like to support us? Donate, and we’ll give away a ticket in your name!
- Your $35 (pre-sale) event tickets entitle you to:
- Wine tasting
- Beer tasting from West Broadway’s Boom Island Brewing
- Signature Cocktail
- Food from our local chefs, including Pimento Kitchen, Avenue Eatery, K’s Deli, Cookie Cart, WholeSoul, Louisiana Purchase Seafood, Broadway Pub and Grill, Breaking Bread Cafe
- Live entertainment from the Capri Theater’s Legends series
- Silent Auction
- Wall of Wine drawing
- Two exhibits at Mpls Photo Center: Rock and Roll and Vivian Maier
- Exclusive After Party at Boom Island Brewing Taproom 8-10pm, 2014 Washington Ave. N Minneapolis, MN 55411
Sponsorship opportunities are still available:
- See our different levels of sponsorship
- Contribute items to our silent auction
Contact Erin Heelan at 612.353.5178 or email@example.com
What exactly are we celebrating?
- A GROWING COALITION: Our membership has grown to 82 businesses, nonprofits, farmers market vendors, and individuals since 2011.
- WBID: We established the West Broadway Improvement District with overwhelming support from business and property owners; services began in January, 2015. We are the only self-managed district outside of the Downtown Improvement District
- FLOW NORTHSIDE ARTS CRAWL: We’ll celebrate the 10th FLOW Northside Arts Crawl in 2015! Each year, FLOW has grown: we showcased 325 artists and inspired 6,000 attendees in 2014.
- WEST BROADWAY FARMERS MARKET: The market has seen steady growth for four seasons; in 2014 we welcomed 9,000 customers!
- IMPROVED STOREFRONTS: The Façade Improvement Program has granted $553,000 towards 41 traditional and arts projects, representing over $1 million in public/private investment since 2008.
- WEST BROADWAY IN THE NEWS: We’ve published over 50 articles, dozens of press releases and met with journalists to share more stories about our businesses and community.
- NEW BUSINESSES, EXPANSIONS and DEVELOPMENTS: Anytime Fitness, Boom Island Brewing, Cliff ‘n Norms Bar, Urban Homeworks, JXTA TXTILE, Broadway Pub and Grille, K’s Grocery and Deli, Villa, Wings ‘n Things, Walgreens, Taco Bell, Pillsbury United Communities, Cookie Cart, Emerge Career and Technology Center, Breaking Bread, Minneapolis Public Schools Davis Center, Mr BBQ Express, Gateway Lofts, Broadway Crescent, Broadway Flats, 800 West Broadway, and more!
- ARTIST and ENTREPRENEUR-LED POP UPS : From July-November of 2014, our West Broadway Pop Ups and Play on Penn grantees hosted 65 afternoon-evening outdoor events.