The West Broadway Business and Area Coalition includes Northside Families, Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofits, as well as regional Affiliates and Supporters. When you become a member of the WBC, you are enhancing your stake by supporting an organization that works to create a more inviting atmosphere and positive image for the area, which in turn will lay the foundation for ongoing development.
Some of this work includes:
- Advocacy on public policy, planning, and projects for the West Broadway corridor and greater Northside.
- Year Round Events to Build the Northside Economy: FLOW Northside Arts Crawl, Open Streets West Broadway, Placemaking and Pop UP Events, and many more.
- Area Marketing initiatives including Shop Northside and the NorthMPLS collaborative.
- Business Resource Brokering including the Great Streets Façade Improvement Program for West Broadway
- Support in City processes for those in need regarding ordinance changes, licensing and inspections issues
- Networking and Informational Meetings
- Northside Business Luncheons
For more information, see our Programs and Initiatives page.
A huge thank you to all our past and present members and a celebration of your good work!
**May 2021- We are updating this list in the coming weeks, stay tuned!
4th Street Saloon
Betty J. Robinson Group LLC
Black Women’s Wealth Alliance
Brix Grocery and Meat
Goddess of Glass
Louisiana Purchase Seafood Sales and Catering
McGlory Studio LLC
One Stop Station
Randy Lane & Sons Plumbing
Varnado Printing Center
WolfPack Promotionals, LLC.
Xpress Wireless LLC
Becoming a WBC Member
Be part of a dynamic and dedicated network of Northside businesses, non-profit organizations, and neighbors. Supporting members are important stakeholders that help the West Broadway Business and Area Coalition provide assistance and resources to local businesses in North Minneapolis.
Member Benefits | Tap in to WBC Members Only Benefits and perks
- Guest Speaker and Panelist Opportunities
- Member Postings via WBC Website and Social Media
- Amplified Voice that informs WBC Advocacy
- Invite-only Events and Networking opportunities
- Early access to WBC Grants, Programs, Workshops and Cohorts
- Sponsorship of WBC Events
- Participation in Vending and Pop up Programming
- Be an Ambassador
West Broadway Business and Area Coalition Membership Levels 2021
Number of Employees
|Basic Membership||Northside Resident or sole proprietorship||$100.00|
|Emerging Business / Non-Profit Organization||2 – 10 employees||$200.00|
|Small Business / Non-Profit Organization||11 – 24 employees||$525.00|
|Medium Business / Non-Profit Organization||25 – 44 employees||$1,400.00|
|Large Business / Non-Profit Organization||Over 45 Employees||$2,700.00|
Alternative forms of payment include:
- Mail us a check
West Broadway Business & Area Coalition
1011 West Broadway Ave N, STE 202
Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Request an electronic invoice (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Make a secure online payment using Paypal