The West Broadway Business and Area Coalition includes Northside Families, Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofits, as well as regional Affiliates and Supporters. When you become a member of the WBC, you are enhancing your stake by supporting an organization that works to create a more inviting atmosphere and positive image for the area, which in turn will lay the foundation for ongoing development.
Some of this work includes:
- Advocacy on public policy, planning, and projects for the West Broadway corridor and greater Northside.
- Year Round Events to Build the Northside Economy: FLOW Northside Arts Crawl, Open Streets West Broadway, Placemaking and Pop UP Events, and many more.
- Area Marketing initiatives including Shop Northside and the NorthMPLS collaborative.
- Business Resource Brokering including the Great Streets Façade Improvement Program for West Broadway
- Support in City processes for those in need regarding ordinance changes, licensing and inspections issues
- Networking and Informational Meetings
- Northside Business Luncheons
For more information, see our Programs and Initiatives page.
Becoming a WBC Member
Be part of a dynamic and dedicated network of Northside businesses, non-profit organizations, and neighbors. Supporting members are important stakeholders that help the West Broadway Business and Area Coalition provide assistance and resources to local businesses in North Minneapolis.
Member Benefits | Tap in to WBC Members Only Benefits and perks
- Guest Speaker and Panelist Opportunities
- Member Postings via WBC Website and Social Media
- Amplified Voice that informs WBC Advocacy
- Invite-only Events and Networking opportunities
- Early access to WBC Grants, Programs, Workshops and Cohorts
- Sponsorship of WBC Events
- Participation in Vending and Pop up Programming
- Be an Ambassador
West Broadway Business and Area Coalition Membership Levels 2021
Number of Employees
|Basic Membership||Northside Resident or sole proprietorship||$100.00|
|Emerging Business / Non-Profit Organization||2 – 10 employees||$200.00|
|Small Business / Non-Profit Organization||11 – 24 employees||$525.00|
|Medium Business / Non-Profit Organization||25 – 44 employees||$1,400.00|
|Large Business / Non-Profit Organization||Over 45 Employees||$2,700.00|
Alternative forms of payment include:
- Mail us a check
West Broadway Business & Area Coalition
1011 West Broadway Ave N, STE 202
Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Request an electronic invoice (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Make a secure online payment using Paypal
A huge thank you to all our past and present members and a celebration of your good work!
**We are updating this list in 2022, stay tuned![su_row class=””] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]