1. View the list of license types and complete a license application. The set of requirements for a license is listed on the first page of application package.
2. Take your completed application to the Minneapolis Development Review Office at 250 S. 4th St., Room 300. Free parking is available.
3. Once you submit your completed application, a License Inspector will review the application, inspect the premises, and contact you.
4. If you have any questions, contact a License Inspector.
* Staff from zoning can determine the type of business permitted at a location. You may need to submit a floor plan.
**Additional permits for building, plumbing or mechanical may be required and the information can be obtained from a license inspector.
***More information can be obtained from the Minneapolis Development Review Office at (612) 673-3000.