Fund Development Manager
Employment – Part-time position to start reporting to the Executive Director
Job Function – Fund Development Manager
▪ Works collaboratively with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to plan and coordinate all aspects of fund development and public relations for WBC.
▪ Serves as part of the executive leadership team to provide recommendations and input in strategic decisions to accomplish WBC’s mission.
▪ Provide leadership on all fundraising initiatives, including special events, major gifts, planned giving, sponsorships, donor cultivation, and grant writing.
▪ Develop and drive the implementation of a comprehensive fundraising strategy that sustains and grows revenue streams.
▪ Identify, organize, and manage the affiliate’s fundraising activities with a focus on new opportunities to obtain ongoing and increased support from corporations, public and private organizations, faith communities, and individuals.
▪ Identify development goals and tactics to support WBC’s strategic plan.
▪ Manage grants, individual donors, business sponsorships, event planning, outreach/networking efforts.
▪ Oversee and manage government contracts and private foundation grants and reporting.
▪ Develop a robust grant tracking system to monitor status.
▪ Complete reporting for government contracts and regular grants.
▪ Support the Executive Director in efforts to build and strengthen relationships with local and state legislators and policymakers.