Apply For Funding
Healthy Northside Funding:
Applications Now Open!
About Healthy Northside
This is the first round of funding available from the Healthy Northside Fund. This fund is made possible through a generous donation from UnitedHealth Group. These grants are focused on ensuring the health, medical and wellness services, including mental and behavioral health, that were impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and civil uprising in Minneapolis can continue to be available to residents of North Minneapolis. They are also focused on the people of North Minneapolis – and enabling them to seek the care and services that improve their health and wellness.
Businesses, nonprofits and individuals located in the neighborhood who provide medical, mental health, behavioral health and wellness services can apply for funding to reopen, sustain, or expand their services, or increase their capacity to deliver services.
- Your business must be located with a North Minneapolis zip code (55401, 55405, 55411, 55412, and 55430.
- Your business must contain fewer than 100 employees
- Your business annual revenue must fall under $3 million
- Your business or nonprofit has been directly impacted by the civil uprising or the COVID-19 pandemic
- You will be required to provide the following documentation:
- Documentation of damage and losses to your business/nonprofits building, including police report and photos (please contact email@example.com for any questions)*
- A photo or pdf of your insurance claim*
- *Note some documentation will not be required immediately to be considered a grantee.
- Grant application open Monday, September 13th
- Grant application closes Friday, October 15 at 4:00pm
FAQ will be updated Beginning 9/15 and will be updated with frequently asked questions on a daily basis. For any immediate questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Because you cannot save your progress we have available the application in a word document.
Questions? Please email Zach Johnson, Grants Manager at Grants@westbroadway.org or call our main office line 612-353-5178.
Office Hours: Our team will be available to meet in person Tuesday’s from 11:00 – 12:00am at the West Broadway office or Thursday’s from 1:00 – 2:00pm at Sammy’s Avenue Eatery. If these times do not work, feel free to send us an email we are happy to schedule time that is most convenient to you.