Thank you for your interest in the West Broadway Farmers Market. We work hard to ensure the market continues to grow into a profitable and fun space. The vendor application is now available – 2013 WBFM Vendor Packet.
The West Broadway Farmers Market considers all types of vendors including:
- meat & poultry
- prepared foods
- fine art
Why become a vendor at the West Broadway Farmers Market?
- The neighborhood is excited for our second season!
- Our goal is your success. Whether you have been a vendor in the past or this is your first year–WBC staff will provide you with the business, technical and marketing assistance that you need to be successful at the market.
- The market offers EBT as a payment option to our customers.
- We ensure safe and well-structured events.
- West Broadway is one of the busiest commercial corridors in the metro area.
Please contact Alicia for more information at email@example.com or 612-353-5178.