Open Streets West Broadway is Saturday, September 15th from 11am-5pm
- NorthPoint’s Fit 4 Fun with health and wellness activity from Lyndale to Bryant;
- the NorthMPLS Business Block including NEON, Hawthorn Crossing, JXTA, Breaking Bread, Avenue Eatery, MPS Davis Center and more;
- Vintage Block with a celebration of history from Girard to Irving in collaboration with Houston White, Old North Minneapolis, Northside Greenway and more;
- Wakanda on West Broadway asking what is the “vibranium” of the Northside along the grassy curve Knox to Morgan Ave N. with The Big Dinner Party, healing spaces, aerial arts, live murals and visual art, face painting, storytelling, drum circle, vendors and more.
- Radio Block will stretch from Freedom Square and the Capri Theater to Penn Ave N. as an engagement space curated for radio/media to share and collect stories in partnership with KMOJ, KBEM, MPR, KRSM and radio personalities from across the Twin Cities.