Becoming a WBC Member
The West Broadway Business and Area Coalition includes Northside Families, Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofits, as well as regional Affiliates and Supporters. When you become a member of the WBC, you are enhancing your stake by supporting an organization that works to create a more inviting atmosphere and positive image for the area, which in turn will lay the foundation for ongoing development. Some of this work includes:
- Advocacy on public policy, planning, and projects for the West Broadway area and greater Northside.
- Year Round Events to Build the Northside Economy: FLOW Northside Arts Crawl, Open Streets West Broadway, Freedom Square and Vacant Space Activations and Pop UP Events, and many more.
- Area Marketing initiatives including Shop Northside and the NorthMPLS collaborative.
- Business Resource Brokering including the Great Streets Façade Improvement Program for West Broadway
- Support in City processes for those in need regarding ordinance changes, licensing and inspections issues
- Regular Networking and Informational Meetings
- Northside Business Luncheons
Choosing your Membership Level: Business levels have traditionally been based on number of employees New (2-10), Small (11-24), Medium (25-34), Large (35+) but we trust you to choose you to choose your own level, if you are high margin/low overhead, etc. Overall, we’ve shifted our membership costs lower, as many of you also like to sponsor targeted WBC events throughout the year and contribute to the Business Improvement District as a rate payer, etc.. The Family and Affiliate Membership levels are based on your capacity and generosity. Thank you!
SIGN UP HERE and PAY ONLINE with CARD or PAYPAL:
|Annual Member Amount|
|Business or Family Name|
|Contact name, number, email|
You are also welcome pay by check at 1011 West Broadway Ave, Mpls 55411 – or – request an electronic invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see our Programs and Initiatives page.