Join Our Membership
Becoming a WBC Member
The West Broadway Business and Area Coalition includes Northside Families, Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofits, as well as regional Affiliates and Supporters. When you become a member of the WBC, you are enhancing your stake by supporting an organization that works to create a more inviting atmosphere and positive image for the area, which in turn will lay the foundation for ongoing development. Some of this work includes:
- Advocacy on public policy, planning, and commercial development projects for the West Broadway corridor and greater Northside.
- Year Round Placemaking Events that Build the Northside Economy and contribute to a safe and vibrant business corridor: FLOW Northside Arts Crawl, Open Streets West Broadway, Freedom Square and Black Friday on Broadway and many more.
- Area Marketing initiatives including Shop Northside and the NorthMPLS brand collaborative.
- Business Resource Brokering including the Great Streets Façade Improvement Program for West Broadway
- Support in City processes for those in need regarding ordinance changes, licensing and inspections issues
- Networking and Informational Meetings
- Northside Business Luncheons
Choosing your Membership Level: Business levels have traditionally been based on number of employees New (2-10), Small (11-24), Medium (25-34), Large (35+) but we trust you to choose you to choose your own level, if you are high margin/low overhead, etc. Overall, we’ve shifted our membership costs lower, as many of you also like to sponsor targeted WBC events throughout the year and contribute to the Business Improvement District as a rate payer, etc.. The Family and Affiliate Membership levels are based on your capacity and generosity. Thank you!
SIGN UP HERE and PAY ONLINE with CARD or PAYPAL:
You are also welcome payment by check at
1011 West Broadway Ave, Mpls 55411 – or – request an electronic invoice from email@example.com
For more information, see our Programs and Initiatives page.